Tapestry Rug 238 x 210cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
238 x 210
|Size in feet|
7' 8" x 6' 8"
Handwoven in China
Aubusson and tapestry were first introduced in 1600 when weavers begun to create carpets and taperstires for royal castles in France.
As each new monarch came to power, new designs reflected the styles and pastimes of the era. Named after the town of their birth, these handwoven flat-weave carpets are tightly woven in one of the best multi-ply New Zealand wool quality on horizontal looms in the same traditional techniques as rugs.
The deisgns and colour combination are carefully selected to furnish your every requirement.
- Shirvan Design Rug 213 x 146£1,500.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Persian Mahal Rug 674 x 220cm£11,750.00 Add to cart
- Persian Bidjar Rug 388 x 302cmRead more
- Garous Zieglar Rug 262 x 188cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Sale!Shirvan Design Rug 212 x 137cm
£1,200.00Add to cart