Tapestry Bouquet of Eden Flowers – 122 x 92 cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
122 x 92
|Size in feet|
4 x 3
Aubusson and tapestry were first introduced in 1600 when weavers begun to create carpets and taperstires for royal castles in France.
As each new monarch came to power, new designs reflected the styles and pastimes of the era. Named after the town of their birth, these handwoven flat-weave carpets are tightly woven in one of the best multi-ply New Zealand wool quality on horizontal looms in the same traditional techniques as rugs.
The deisgns and colour combination are carefully selected to furnish your every requirement.
- Kazak Rug 190 x 149cm£1,400.00 Add to cart
- Tabriz Circular / Circle Rug 198 x 198cmRead more
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Gabbeh Large Rug 525 x 410cm£8,000.00 Add to cart
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Blue£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Persian Isfahan Rug 460 x 322cmRead more