Sarugh / Saruk Rug – 363 x 250cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
363 x 250
|Size in feet|
11.9 x 8.2
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
|Number of Knots|
Approx 260,000 Knots in 1sq meter
In the East part of Hamedan in central Iran, situated a town called Sarugh/Saruk where their rugs are known for their remarkable workmanship , quality and durability.
They are known for using a variety of designs in mainly floral and medallion designs in vibrant Blue, Red, Green colours.
Carpets from this town give an elegant impression with a fine design and tasteful patterns.
They are of cotton foundation using high quality wool for their intricate and complex designs.
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 259 x 188cm£3,100.00 Add to cart
- Persian Bidjar Rug 388 x 207cmRead more
- Garous Zieglar Rug 262 x 188cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 240 x 176cm£2,750.00 Add to cart