Persian Sarugh / Saruk Rug Circa 1940 – 352 x 290cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
352 x 290
|Size in feet|
11.5 x 9.5
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
|Number of Knots|
Approx 260,000 Knots in 1sq meter
Hand woven in Iran
In the East part of Hamedan in central Iran, situated a town called Sarugh/Saruk where their rugs are known for their remarkable workmanship , quality and durability.
They are known for using a variety of designs in mainly floral and medallion designs in vibrant Blue, Red, Green colours.
Carpets from this town give an elegant impression with a fine design and tasteful patterns.
They are of cotton foundation using high quality wool for their intricate and complex designs.
- Persian Senneh Rug 296 x 246 cmRead more
- Nain Circular / Circle Rug 305 x 305cmRead more
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 240 x 176cm£2,750.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart
- Persian Bakhtiar Rug 398 x 325Read more
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 259 x 188cm£3,100.00 Add to cart