Persian Sarugh/ Saruk Rug – 570 x 490cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
570 x 490
|Size in feet|
18' x 16'
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
|Number of Knots|
Approx 260,000 Knots in 1sq meter
|Condition & Age|
Perfect, full pile
Hand woven in Iran
In the East part of Hamedan in central Iran, situated a town called Sarugh/Saruk where their rugs are known for their remarkable workmanship , quality and durability.
They are known for using a variety of designs in mainly floral and medallion designs in vibrant Blue, Red, Green colours.
Carpets from this town give an elegant impression with a fine design and tasteful patterns.
They are of cotton foundation using high quality wool for their intricate and complex designs.
- Sale!Shirvan Design Rug 212 x 137cm
£1,200.00Add to cart
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options
- Persian Bidjar Rug 388 x 207cmRead more
- Garous Zieglar Rug 262 x 188cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Tabriz Circular Rug 198 x 198cmRead more