Persian Sarugh / Saruk Rug – 455 x 302cm
|Size in cm|
455 x 302
|Size in feet|
14.9 x 9.9
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
|Number of Knots|
Approx 260,000 Knots in 1sq meter
|Condition & Age|
Hand woven in Iran
In the East part of Hamedan in central Iran, situated a town called Sarugh/Saruk where their rugs are known for their remarkable workmanship , quality and durability.
They are known for using a variety of designs in mainly floral and medallion designs in vibrant Blue, Red, Green colours.
Carpets from this town give an elegant impression with a fine design and tasteful patterns.
They are of cotton foundation using high quality wool for their intricate and complex designs.
- Persian Mahal Rug 418 x 381cmRead more
- Kazak Rug 190 x 149cm£1,400.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Garous Zieglar Rug 262 x 188cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options
- Sale!Shirvan Design Rug 212 x 137cm
£1,200.00Add to cart