Persian Sarugh / Saruk Rug – 324 x 211cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
324 x 211
|Size in feet|
10.6 x 6.9
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Hand woven in Iran
|Condition & Age|
|Number of Knots|
Approx 260,000 Knots in 1sq meter
In the East part of Hamedan in central Iran, situated a town called Sarugh/Saruk where their rugs are known for their remarkable workmanship , quality and durability.
They are known for using a variety of designs in mainly floral and medallion designs in vibrant Blue, Red, Green colours.
Carpets from this town give an elegant impression with a fine design and tasteful patterns.
They are of cotton foundation using high quality wool for their intricate and complex designs.
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 192 x 163cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Garous Zieglar Rug 262 x 188cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options
- Kazak Rug 298 x 207cm£2,800.00 Add to cart
- Nain Circular Rug 305 x 305cmRead more