Persian Sarugh / Saruk Rug – 304 x 208cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
304 x 208
|Size in feet|
9.9 x 6.8
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Hand woven in Iran
|Condition & Age|
|Number of Knots|
Approx 260,000 Knots in 1sq meter
In the East part of Hamedan in central Iran, situated a town called Sarugh/Saruk where their rugs are known for their remarkable workmanship , quality and durability.
They are known for using a variety of designs in mainly floral and medallion designs in vibrant Blue, Red, Green colours.
Carpets from this town give an elegant impression with a fine design and tasteful patterns.
They are of cotton foundation using high quality wool for their intricate and complex designs.
- Kazak Rug 290 x 205cm£2,800.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Nain Circular Rug 305 x 305cmRead more
- Persian Mahal Rug 674 x 220cm£11,750.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 240 x 176cm£2,750.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 192 x 163cm£2,000.00 Add to cart