Persian Sarugh/ Saruk Rug – 162 x 102cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
162 x 102
|Size in feet|
5.3 x 3.3
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
|Condition & Age|
Perfect, full pile
Hand woven in Iran
In the East part of Hamedan in central Iran, situated a town called Sarugh/Saruk where their rugs are known for their remarkable workmanship , quality and durability.
They are known for using a variety of designs in mainly floral and medallion designs in vibrant Blue, Red, Green colours.
Carpets from this town give an elegant impression with a fine design and tasteful patterns.
They are of cotton foundation using high quality wool for their intricate and complex designs.
- Persian Senneh Rug 296 x 246 cmRead more
- Nain Circular Rug 305 x 305cmRead more
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Beige£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Red Border£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Garous Zieglar Rug 241 x 164cm£950.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart