Persian Sarough Rug – 155 x 105cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
155 x 105
|Size in feet|
5 x 3.4
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
|Condition & Age|
Perfect, full pile
Hand woven in Iran
In the East part of Hamedan in central Iran, situated a town called Sarugh/Saruk where their rugs are known for their remarkable workmanship , quality and durability.
They are known for using a variety of designs in mainly floral and medallion designs in vibrant Blue, Red, Green colours.
Carpets from this town give an elegant impression with a fine design and tasteful patterns.
They are of cotton foundation using high quality wool for their intricate and complex designs.
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Persian Mahal Rug 674 x 220cm£11,750.00 Add to cart
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options
- Garous Zieglar Rug 262 x 188cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Nain Circular Rug 305 x 305cmRead more
- Gabbeh Large Rug 525 x 410cm£8,000.00 Add to cart