Persian Kashgai / Qashgai Rug 123 x 88cm
1 in stock
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
The city of Shiraz with its gardens, tombs of the poets and the ancient Persepolis, is situated in the Fars province in central Iran which lead to the name of the country Persia, today’s Iran.
Around the city resides the Kashgai ( Qashkai) nomads and their carpets are traded in the giant Shiraz bazaar; sometimes under its own name and sometimes under the name Shiraz.
Shiraz carpet, handmade both by nomads and residents in simple and geometric designs are woven around the city of Shiraz in wool pile and foundation.
They represent a good value for an individual nomadic handmade Persian carpet.
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug – 240 x 170£650.00 Add to cart
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug – 300 x 200£900.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 246 x 172cm£1,900.00 Add to cart
- Persian Nain Rug 97 x 62 cm£195.00 Add to cart
- Bokhara Handmade Rug 180 x 120 cm£250.00 Add to cart
- Nain Circular / Circle Rug 305 x 305cmRead more