Persian Kashgai Rug – 325 x 223cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
325 x 223
|Size in feet|
10.66 x 7.32
100% Wool pile based on wool foundation
|Condition & Age|
Perfect, full pile
Hand woven in Iran
The city of Shiraz with its gardens, tombs of the poets and the ancient Persepolis, is situated in the Fars province in central Iran which lead to the name of the country Persia, today’s Iran.
Around the city resides the Kashgai ( Qashkai) nomads and their carpets are traded in the giant Shiraz bazaar; sometimes under its own name and sometimes under the name Shiraz.
Shiraz carpet, handmade both by nomads and residents in simple and geometric designs are woven around the city of Shiraz in wool pile and foundation.
They represent a good value for an individual nomadic handmade Persian carpet.
- Kazak Rug 298 x 207cm£2,800.00 Add to cart
- Gabbeh Large Rug 525 x 410cm£8,000.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 192 x 163cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 309 x 241cm£4,800.00 Add to cart