Persian Bidjar Rug 388 x 207cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
388 x 207
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Bidjar is the name of a small Kurdish town in western Iran. Kurdish carpets are often very strong and compact, which makes them extremely durable. The name Bidjar denotes the meaning of durability to many carpet specialists. High quality wool in red, blue with beige colours is generally used.
The most common pattern is the Herati (also called fish pattern), They have a sober elegance and fit in most environments. Their durability makes the carpets very suitable for public environments where there is heavy traffic.
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 259 x 188cm£3,100.00 Add to cart
- Persian Bakhtiar Rug 398 x 325Read more
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 240 x 176cm£2,750.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 192 x 163cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options