Persian Bidjar Rug 388 x 207cm
388 x 207
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Bidjar is the name of a small Kurdish town in western Iran. Kurdish carpets are often very strong and compact, which makes them extremely durable. The name Bidjar denotes the meaning of durability to many carpet specialists. High quality wool in red, blue with beige colours is generally used.
The most common pattern is the Herati (also called fish pattern), They have a sober elegance and fit in most environments. Their durability makes the carpets very suitable for public environments where there is heavy traffic.
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Grey£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Gabbeh Large Rug 525 x 410cmRead more
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options
- Nain Silk Rug 875 x 500cmRead more
- Persian Mahal Rug 674 x 220cm£11,750.00 Add to cart