Persian Antique Sarugh / Saruk Rug Circa 1930 – 203 x 132cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
203 x 132
|Size in feet|
6.6 x 4.3
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Hand woven in Iran
|Condition & Age|
|Number of Knots|
Approx 260,000 Knots in 1sq meter
In the East part of Hamedan in central Iran, situated a town called Sarugh/Saruk where their rugs are known for their remarkable workmanship , quality and durability.
They are known for using a variety of designs in mainly floral and medallion designs in vibrant Blue, Red, Green colours.
Carpets from this town give an elegant impression with a fine design and tasteful patterns.
They are of cotton foundation using high quality wool for their intricate and complex designs.
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 240 x 176cm£2,750.00 Add to cart
- Persian Isfahan Rug 460 x 322cmRead more
- Nain Circular Rug 305 x 305cmRead more