Kazak Rug 298 x 207cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
298 x 207
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Kazak rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors used are pure vegetable dye.
- Sale!Shirvan Design Rug 212 x 137cm
£1,200.00Add to cart
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Grey£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 213 x 146£1,500.00 Add to cart
- Persian Bidjar Rug 525 x 320cmRead more
- Nain Silk Rug 875 x 500cmRead more