Kazak Rug 298 x 207cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
298 x 207
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Kazak rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors used are pure vegetable dye.
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Beige£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Persian Mahal Rug 418 x 381cmRead more
- Garous Zieglar Rug£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Nain Circular Rug 305 x 305cmRead more
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Blue£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Garous Zieglar Rug 262 x 188cm£2,000.00 Add to cart