Kazak Rug 290 x 205cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
290 x 205
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Kazak rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors
used are pure vegetable dye.
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 240 x 176cm£2,750.00 Add to cart
- Persian Bidjar Rug 388 x 207cmRead more
- Keshan Design Rug 246 x 159cmRead more
- Persian Mahal Rug 674 x 220cm£11,750.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 309 x 241cm£4,800.00 Add to cart