Kazak Rug 290 x 205cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
290 x 205
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Kazak rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors
used are pure vegetable dye.
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart
- Persian Bidjar Rug 525 x 320cmRead more
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 192 x 163cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 255 x 183cm£3,000.00 Add to cart
- Nain Circular / Circle Rug 305 x 305cmRead more