Kazak Rug 290 x 205cm
290 x 205
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Kazak rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors
used are pure vegetable dye.
- Gabbeh Circular Rug 100 x 100cmRead more
- Kazak Rug 298 x 207cm£2,800.00 Add to cart
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Garous Zieglar Rug 262 x 188cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options