Kazak Rug – 267 x 199cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
190 x 149
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Kazak rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors used are pure vegetable dye.
- Persian Mahal Rug 418 x 381cmRead more
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 259 x 188cm£3,100.00 Add to cart
- Nain Circular / Circle Rug 305 x 305cmRead more
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 240 x 176cm£2,750.00 Add to cart
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart