Kazak Rug – 267 x 199cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
190 x 149
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Kazak rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors used are pure vegetable dye.
- Persian Bidjar Rug 525 x 320cmRead more
- Gabbeh Large Rug 525 x 410cm£8,000.00 Add to cart
- Kazak Rug 290 x 205cm£2,800.00 Add to cart
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Red Border£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Blue£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Persian Senneh Rug 296 x 246 cmRead more