Kazak Rug 190 x 149cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
190 x 149
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Kazak rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors used are pure vegetable dye.
- Gabbeh Large Rug 525 x 410cm£8,000.00 Add to cart
- Garous Zieglar Design Red Rug£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Garous Zieglar Design Grey Rug£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Garous Zieglar Rug£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Tabriz Circular / Circle Rug 198 x 198cmRead more
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart