Kazak Rug 190 x 149cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
190 x 149
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Kazak rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors used are pure vegetable dye.
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Black£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Persian Senneh Rug 296 x 246 cmRead more
- Garous Zieglar Design Red Rug£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Nain Silk Rug 875 x 500cmRead more
- Garous Zieglar Rug 235 x 153cm£900.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart