Kazak Rug 190 x 149cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
190 x 149
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
Kazak rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors used are pure vegetable dye.
- Nain Circular / Circle Rug 305 x 305cmRead more
- Persian Isfahan Rug 460 x 322cmRead more
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 240 x 176cm£2,750.00 Add to cart
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options
- Keshan Design Rug 246 x 159cmRead more