Fine Garous / Zieglar Rug – 543 x 423cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
543 x 423
|Size in feet|
17.8 x 13.8
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
|Condition & Age|
Perfect, full pile
Hand woven in India
|Number of Knots|
Approx 490,000 Knots in 1sq meter
A reproduction of fine hand-knotted carpets made in Pakistan using mainly natural dyes and hand-spun quality wool in old Persian designs such as Tabriz, Keshan, Isfahan, etc.
Simplifying some of the most popular Old Persian designs and making them in muted and soft colours have made these rugs most desirable.
The design and colour combination is most suitable for some of the highest, discrete and desirable individual decors.
- Persian Mahal Rug 674 x 220cm£11,750.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 255 x 183cm£3,000.00 Add to cart
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Persian Isfahan Rug 460 x 322cmRead more
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 309 x 241cm£4,800.00 Add to cart
- Gabbeh Large Rug 525 x 410cm£8,000.00 Add to cart