Fine Garous Rug – 328 x 249cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
328 x 249
|Size in feet|
10.7 x 8.1
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
|Condition & Age|
Perfect, full pile
Hand woven in Afghanistan
|Number of Knots|
Approx 490,000 Knots in 1sq meter
A reproduction of fine hand-knotted carpets made in Pakistan using mainly natural dyes and hand-spun quality wool in old Persian designs such as Tabriz, Keshan, Isfahan, etc.
Simplifying some of the most popular Old Persian designs and making them in muted and soft colours have made these rugs most desirable.
The design and colour combination is most suitable for some of the highest, discrete and desirable individual decors.
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 259 x 188cm£3,100.00 Add to cart
- Nain Circular / Circle Rug 305 x 305cmRead more
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Persian Bakhtiar Rug 398 x 325Read more
- Tabriz Circular / Circle Rug 198 x 198cmRead more
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options