Extra Large Antique Aubusson Rug Circa 1780 – 620 x 375cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
620 x 375
|Size in feet|
20.3 x 12.3
Aubusson were first introduced in 1600 when weavers begun to create carpets and taperstires for royal castles in France.
As each new monarch came to power, new designs reflected the styles and pastimes of the era. Named after the town of their birth, these handwoven flat-weave carpets are tightly woven in one of the best multi-ply New Zealand wool quality on horizontal looms in the same traditional techniques as rugs.
The designs and colour combination are carefully selected to furnish your every requirement.
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options
- Tabriz Circular / Circle Rug 198 x 198cmRead more
- Nain Silk Rug 875 x 500cmRead more
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 192 x 163cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 309 x 241cm£4,800.00 Add to cart