Caucasian Kilim Rug Circa 1930 – 382 x 177cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
382 x 177
|Size in feet|
12.5 x 5.8
Hand woven in Iran
These kilim rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors used are pure vegetable dye.
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Kazak Rug 298 x 207cm£2,800.00 Add to cart
- Persian Mahal Rug 674 x 220cm£11,750.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 255 x 183cm£3,000.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart