Caucasian Kilim Rug Circa 1930 – 382 x 177cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
382 x 177
|Size in feet|
12.5 x 5.8
Hand woven in Iran
These kilim rugs are hand-woven by the ethnic people of Tajikistan, one of the newly independent republics of once Soviet Central Asia. Tajiks are descendants of ethnic nomadic Iranians.
These stunning rugs are also woven in Iran, Pakistan and India from hand spun wool and the colors used are pure vegetable dye.
- Nain Circular / Circle Rug 305 x 305cmRead more
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 259 x 188cm£3,100.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Nain Circular Rug 305 x 305cmRead more
- Garous Zieglar Rug 262 x 188cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart