Aubusson Rug 240 x 150 cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
240 x 150
|Size in feet|
7.8 x 4.9
Aubusson were first introduced in 1600 when weavers begun to create carpets and taperstires for royal castles in France.
As each new monarch came to power, new designs reflected the styles and pastimes of the era. Named after the town of their birth, these handwoven flat-weave Aubusson carpets are tightly woven in one of the best multi-ply New Zealand wool quality on horizontal looms in the same traditional techniques as rugs.
The designs and colour combination are carefully selected to furnish your every requirement.
- Keshan Design Rug 246 x 159cmRead more
- Kazak Rug 298 x 207cm£2,800.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart
- Persian Mahal Rug 674 x 220cm£11,750.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 255 x 183cm£3,000.00 Add to cart
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options