Aubusson Design Cushion – 40 x 40cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
40 x 40
|Size in feet|
1.3 x 1.3
Aubusson were first introduced in 1600 when weavers begun to create carpets and taperstires for royal castles in France.
As each new monarch came to power, new designs reflected the styles and pastimes of the era. Named after the town of their birth, these handwoven flat-weave carpets are tightly woven in one of the best multi-ply New Zealand wool quality on horizontal looms in the same traditional techniques as rugs.
The designs and colour combination are carefully selected to furnish your every requirement.
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 309 x 241cm£4,800.00 Add to cart
- Persian Bidjar Rug 388 x 207cmRead more
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 192 x 163cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 255 x 183cm£3,000.00 Add to cart