Aubusson Design 62
£2,500.00 – £8,000.00
Aubusson were first introduced in 1600 when weavers begun to create carpets and taperstires for royal castles in France.
As each new monarch came to power, new designs reflected the styles and pastimes of the era. Named after the town of their birth, these handwoven flat-weave carpets are tightly woven in one of the best multi-ply New Zealand wool quality on horizontal looms in the same traditional techniques as rugs.
The deisgns and colour combination are carefully selected to furnish your every requirement.
- Gabbeh Large Rug 525 x 410cm£8,000.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 255 x 183cm£3,000.00 Add to cart
- Kazak Rug 290 x 205cm£2,800.00 Add to cart
- Kazak Rug 298 x 207cm£2,800.00 Add to cart
- Nain Circular / Circle Rug 305 x 305cmRead more
- Aubusson Design 105£2,500.00 – £11,000.00 Select options