Aubusson Design 53
£3,500.00 – £11,000.00
Aubusson were first introduced in 1600 when weavers begun to create carpets and taperstires for royal castles in France.
As each new monarch came to power, new designs reflected the styles and pastimes of the era. Named after the town of their birth, these handwoven flat-weave carpets are tightly woven in one of the best multi-ply New Zealand wool quality on horizontal looms in the same traditional techniques as rugs.
The deisgns and colour combination are carefully selected to furnish your every requirement.
- Sale!Shirvan Design Rug 212 x 137cm
£1,200.00Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 240 x 176cm£2,750.00 Add to cart
- Kazak Rug 290 x 205cm£2,800.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 345 x 205cm£4,500.00 Add to cart
- Keshan Design Rug 246 x 159cmRead more
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Grey£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options