Aubusson Design 35
£1,000.00 – £8,000.00
Aubusson were first introduced in 1600 when weavers begun to create carpets and taperstires for royal castles in France.
As each new monarch came to power, new designs reflected the styles and pastimes of the era. Named after the town of their birth, these handwoven flat-weave carpets are tightly woven in one of the best multi-ply New Zealand wool quality on horizontal looms in the same traditional techniques as rugs.
The deisgns and colour combination are carefully selected to furnish your every requirement.
- Kazak Rug 290 x 205cm£2,800.00 Add to cart
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 259 x 188cm£3,100.00 Add to cart
- Tabriz Circular / Circle Rug 198 x 198cmRead more
- Gabbeh Large Rug 525 x 410cm£8,000.00 Add to cart
- Garous Zieglar Design Red Rug£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options