Aubusson Design 35
£1,000.00 – £8,000.00
Aubusson were first introduced in 1600 when weavers begun to create carpets and taperstires for royal castles in France.
As each new monarch came to power, new designs reflected the styles and pastimes of the era. Named after the town of their birth, these handwoven flat-weave carpets are tightly woven in one of the best multi-ply New Zealand wool quality on horizontal looms in the same traditional techniques as rugs.
The deisgns and colour combination are carefully selected to furnish your every requirement.
- Garous Zieglar Rug 241 x 168cm£1,000.00 Add to cart
- Shirvan Design Rug 302 x 239cm£3,500.00 Add to cart
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Red Border£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Blue£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options
- Garous Zieglar Design Rug Black£750.00 – £5,900.00 Select options