Antique Persian Veramin Rug Circa 1900 – 399 x 200cm
|Dimensions||50395562 × 50394361 cm|
|Size in cm|
399 x 200
|Size in feet|
13 x 6.5
100% Wool pile based on cotton foundation
|Condition & Age|
Perfect, full pile
Hand woven in Iran
|Number of Knots|
Approx 260,000 Knots in 1sq meter
A small town near Tehran famous for their allover design of flowers called Mina Khani generally in different shape of blues in ground colour.
It is extremely hard to find older pieces as they were made in a horizontal loom and in wool foundation ( warp and Weft ) with the repeated design of Mina Khani .
Vermain used to weave kilims which in general were in darker colours.
This is a very well preserved in very good condition veramin pile carpet circa 1900 or older in the same traditional design.
- Persian Mahal Rug 418 x 381cmRead more
- Afghan Aqcha Red Rug£650.00 – £900.00 Select options
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 259 x 188cm£3,100.00 Add to cart
- Garous Mamluk Design Rug 192 x 163cm£2,000.00 Add to cart
- Gabbeh Large Rug 525 x 410cm£8,000.00 Add to cart
- Garous Zieglar Rug 262 x 188cm£2,000.00 Add to cart